Need some certainty in this ever-changing world? Be certain of this – The Ipswich Pony Express Series on the weekend of March 28-29 is ON!
We’re sure you’ve all been spammed to within an inch of your lives lately when it comes to news across every sport, so we’ll keep it tight. These are the important points:
- It’s a bargain – $100 per team of 2, for two days racing.
- There is a 100% cancellation refund guaranteed – so if we end up having to pull it, you’ll get every cent back.
- The track is a brand-new Tivoli layout – it’s only ever been used once before in the entire 57-year history of Tivoli Raceway.
- Matt Murry & Harry Teed are racing – two of the fastest enduro racers in Queensland are in, so look out for a lanky Kawi pilot and a very loose KTM driver out there stretching throttle cables.
- Harry Voight and Senna Agius are racing – You’re probably going to be watching at least one of these teenaged knee-draggers racing Grands Prix on the TV in future, and you’ll be able to turn casually to your partner and go, “I’ve raced them.”
- Junior trophies are up for grabs! – There is only 1 junior team entered so far, so if you enter, you stand to do very well.
- Women’s trophies are up for grabs! – We have only 1 female entered so far, so if you enter, you stand to do very well.
- The event will be capped – 50 teams only, so get in quick.