Motorcycles are amazing and we want more people to have the chance to ride one!
Ride Parks Australia is a national program designed to grow recreational activity at our existing club venues.
RPA showcases our sporting venues and values in a family-friendly and environment – specifically designed as a safe pathway for newer and non-licenced riders to sample purpose-built tracks and venues.
National guidelines provide a general overview and minimum standard, while additional state or venue-specific rules may be added by the RPA provider, to meet the RPA goals of no-fuss, safe, enjoyable recreation.
- How to set up an RPA Event in Ridernet (video)
- How to enter an RPA Event if new to Ridernet
- How to enter an RPA Event if already have a Ridernet profile
- Recommended sign-on proceedure for clubs (contactless check-in)
- RPA Club Quick Setup and Recommended Wording
- Closing and refunds for events in Ridernet