No Licence, No Club Membership – NO WORRIES!
More riding, more often!
Motorcycles are amazing and we want more people to have the chance to ride one!
Ride Parks Australia is a national program designed to grow recreational activity at our existing club venues.
RPA showcases our sporting venues and values in a family-friendly and environment – specifically designed as a safe pathway for newer and non-licenced riders to sample purpose-built tracks and venues.
National guidelines provide a general overview and minimum standard, while additional state or venue-specific rules may be added by the RPA provider, to meet the RPA goals of no-fuss, safe, enjoyable recreation.
No Licence Required
- You do not need a state issued motorcycle licence or MA Licence
- Junior KickStart Licence or Logbooks are not required
- No minimum age requirement for kids
- At time of booking or at the event, you will have an option to purchase Personal Accident coverage and it is highly recommended
- Discipline specific riding gear is essential. (Helmet, goggles/visor, gloves, jersey and pants or suit. Body armour recommended especially for junior off-road riders.)
- Helmets must be in good condition with no damage compromising the safety protection of the helmet
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced groups
- Parents can be on track with their learner junior riders assisting them
- RPA Days are held at MA Affiliated Clubs and Licenced Tracks. If your Club or Track is not MA affiliated just contact Motorcycling Queensland to arrange a Track Inspection
- Difficult or advanced technical sections of the tracks will be bypassed for RPA days to ensure riders of all abilities make it around safely and with ease
These days are leisure fun days, not practice days. They are not suitable for experienced racers looking for track time, practice or testing
How-to (Ridernet 1.0)
- Recommended sign-on procedure for clubs (contactless check-in)
- RPA Club Quick Setup and Recommended Wording
- Closing and refunds for events in Ridernet
- How to enter an RPA Event if already have a Ridernet profile
- How to enter an RPA Event if new to Ridernet
- How to set up an RPA Event in Ridernet (video)