Following major announcement after announcement over the past fortnight, the 2021 mi-bike Motorcycle Insurance Australian Superbike Championship, presented by Motul, is going to be a massive season next year.
Spanning the country and featuring major events, international competition and highly exciting 2+4 rounds is sure to thrill the fans.
In 2021, ASBK is going to be the biggest year yet and this provisional calendar for 2021 takes the ASBK Championship to the best racing circuits across the country.
2021 ASBK Provisional Calendar:
- Official ASBK Test – Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, VIC, January 27-28
- Rd 1 – Australian All Wheels Race Fest, Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, VIC, February 19-21
- Rd 2 – Winton Motor Raceway, Benalla, VIC, March 12-14;
- Rd 3 – Wakefield Park Raceway, Goulburn, NSW, April 16-18;
- Rd 4 – Hidden Valley Raceway, Darwin, NT, with Supercars Championship, June 18-20;
- Rd 5 – Morgan Park Raceway, Warwick, QLD, August 20-22;
- Rd 6 – 2021 International Superbike Doubleheader at The Bend Motorsport Park, SA, with the FIM Asia Road Racing Championships, September 23-26.
- Rd 7 – To Be Confirmed, November 2021
The ASBK Management Team will provide further announcements on Round 7 of the ASBK Championship which is currently planned to be held in November.