Motorcycling Australia (MA) advises that Supplementary Regulations for the 2019 Australian Classic Motocross Championships have been released. Running in Harrisville, Queensland from 12-14 July, the 2019 Australian Classic Motocross Championship entries are now also open for submissions electronically and via post.
Hosted by the Brisbane Motorcycle Club, entries will remain open until 1st July. Late entries will not be accepted.
Supplementary regulations and the postal entry form are available to download here
Online entry is available to complete here
Classes featuring in the 2019 Australian Classic Motocross Championship include:
• Pre 60 Solo - All Powers
• Pre 65 Solo 250cc
• Pre 65 Solo 263cc and over
• Pre 70 Solo 250cc
• Pre 70 Solo 263cc and over
• Pre 75 Solo All powers
• Pre 75 Solo 4-stroke - All Powers
• Pre 78 Solo Up to 125cc
• Pre 78 Solo 250cc
• Pre 78 Solo 263cc and over
• Evolution Women - All Powers
• Pre 78 Super Senior - All Powers
• Pre 68 & Pre 75 Sidecar All Powers
• Evolution Solo All Powers
• Support Race - Evo 4 stroke All Powers
• Pre 75 Age Group Racing 125/250/263cc plus:
• Evolution Age Group Racing 125/250/263cc
To find out more about the 2019 Australian Classic Motocross Championship, stay tuned to ma.org.au as well as Facebook and Instagram.