Please note that rounds four and five of the CQ Offroad Seires, set to be held at Calliope this weekend (July 16 - 17) have been POSTPONED.
Event organisers say there is a severe weather system heading further south and developing overnight, and the safety of all both on and off the track (as well as travelling) has played a huge factor in this decision.
The organisers regret the inconvenience but have no other option. As you can image a huge amount of planing and expense has gone into the organising of the event so as soon as possible a new date will be announced.
Those that have pre nominated will have the option of transferring to the new date or receiving a refund if they can not make it.