A reminder that Motorcycling Queensland's Women's Week offer expires today (Friday 18th March) at 4pm!
Junior and Senior women who have never had an annual Motorcycling Australia licence before, can apply for a FREE RECREATIONAL LICENCE, or discounted competition licence, if applied for before 4pm, Friday 18th March.
A recreational licence will allow you to participate in Trail Rides and practice events, and you’ll also be eligible for a discount on Queensland Moto Park entry fees.
This is a great chance to try out the sport of motorcycling – so get in quick before this offer runs out!
How to apply:
1. Download a Women’s Week Licence Application Form
2. Complete and return to the office on or before 4pm on Friday, 18th
March, along with proof of age. (Junior/ Senior National Applicants will also need to show club membership).
The fine print:
· You must never have held an MA licence before
· Licence application must be accompanied by proof of age (ID, birth certificate etc.)
· Licences must be received in the office by Friday March 18th March, 2016.
You cannot apply for the licence via Ridernet (no discounts or refunds will be offered for those who have first applied on Ridernet)