As part of Queensland Women’s Week, Motorcycling Queensland is pleased to announce a number of special offers for women and girls this week.
Offer for first time licence applicants | Offer for already licenced females | Offer for Women’s Week coaches, officials and volunteers
First Time Applicants:
Junior and Senior women who have never had an annual Motorcycling Australia licence before, can apply for a FREE RECREATIONAL LICENCE, or discounted competition licence, if applied for on March 7 – 18, 2016.
A recreational licence will allow you to participate in Trail Rides and practice events, and you’ll also be eligible for a discount on Queensland Moto Park entry fees.
This is a great chance to try out the sport of motorcycling – so get in quick before this offer runs out!
How to apply:
1. Download a Women’s Week Licence Application Form
2. Complete and return to the office on or before 4pm on Friday, 18th
March, along with proof of age. (Junior/ Senior National Applicants will also need to show club membership).
The fine print:
· You must never have held an MA licence before
· Licence application must be accompanied by proof of age (ID, birth certificate etc.)
· Licences must be emailed or posted and must be received in the office by Friday March 18th March, 2016.
· You cannot apply for the licence via Ridernet (no discounts or refunds will be offered for those who have first applied on Ridernet)
Already licenced applicants:
Any women who participate in any of the events listed on our Women’s Week Page will automatically go in the draw to win a Free MQ Licence voucher.
The lucky winner will be able to present this voucher next time she renews, and the licence will be on us.
Officials, Coaches & Volunteers:
Any female officials, coaches or volunteers participating in one of our Women’s Week Activities (see those events on our Women’s Week page
), will automatically go in the draw to win a $100 Coles / Myer gift card.
There is one gift card per event to give away. All officials and volunteers must have signed on to be eligible for the prize.
Motorcycling Queensland will announce all winners on the website in the coming weeks.
(Background image on poster thanks to Troy Pears)