RXT Helmets Shell Advance Motocross Series promoters are pleased to advise the Series Chief Marshal for the Series is Gregg Smith.
Gregg has over 20 years of experience as an Official:
-Level 2 Steward for Motocross and Road Racing
- -Level 4 Marshal/Starter for both Motocross and Road Racing.
- -Senior National Licence holder
Gregg will be facilitating a team of dedicated enthusiasts to help assist the series. If you are interested in being part of the team for one or all of the rounds please contact either Gregg or myself.
0422 281 974
(07) 3281 2255 (office hours), Mobile 0423 112 171, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you could advise your availability for each round and if you have any transport requirements please indicate on the form
. Transport assistance will be able to be offered.
These roles are as volunteer flag marshals and an allowance will be paid for your assistance.
Racing will commence at 8 am both Saturday and Sunday. Flag marshals will need to be in attendance from 7 am each day until conclusion.
Amount of payment will be $90 per day.
Requirements will be
• Working with Children Check (free of charge for volunteers)
• Application for Motorcycling Queensland Licence
Click here to download the info sheet
(including expression of interest) and email to email@example.com