Motorcycling Queensland (MQ) are proud to announce the release of our new online administration tool known as Ridernet.
The system came into effect on Monday, and has already been a great success, with over 50 licences being processed online in the first three days.
Congratulations to Allan McNevin who was the first Queenslander to purchase a licence online using Ridernet.
Ridernet will allow riders to purchase and renew their licence online, and will eventually be integrated with event management and nominations.
Ridernet will provide all riders, coaches and officials the ability to:
• Have your own unique member profile access
• Maintain your own contact details
• Renew, upgrade and apply for an annual licence, and for many licence holders receive immediately a temporary licence to race straight away.
• Apply for an endorsement or upgrade your licence
• Request a replacement licence online
• And many more advancements to come
Simply click on the link below to verify your details. You will then be sent an automated email with your password. As the first step in the process, you will be requested to change your password, you will only be asked to do this once. We kindly request that all members take a few minutes as soon as possible to login to Ridernet, change their unique password and confirm the details noted under their rider profile are correct.
to verify your details.